čtvrtek 19. listopadu 2009

Feed____

Hello?.... (no answer)...
Hello?!?..... (nothing... nothing..... very faint echo...)
HELLO!!... Is there anybody out there?... (nothing at all this time).

Well... it seems that nobody reads this, so I can basically shout, or write myself to death here, eh?
Talking to myself again. Great...
You know, somehow, this is very comforting. It is not just plain shouting into the dark. When you shout into darkness, the shouts don't stay there. They vanish. When you write something into a blog... even if nobody reads it, it stays put, and there is a chance, that one day, suddenly, somebody will read it. And that somebody might actually like it. And he or she (or both if you are really lucky) might as well read the rest of the bullshit you have written. And something may happen. Don't know what though...
Well...I guess... If that stuff made them feel good for a second, I'd be happy... And I'd be even happier, if they let my know about it.

To save you from any more of my lousy english, I'll make this short. I think that people who are publishing anything on the web are not doing that for themselves (I mean those who are not paid for publishing it). If you read/see it, and you like it, and you are given a chance to express your feelings without spamming, please, let them know. This is called a feedback. And they will love you for that.
And you don't have to comment on this just because I basically asked you to :D

2 komentáře:

  1. Maybe someone is there, here actually, but you can´t hear him, see him. Open your eyes, open your ears and... stop writing bullshit like this:D
    We want "hot stuff" in here!:) Trying to write something to make you "happy". Is that working? Sure it is. Cause I´m reading your crappy article and having fun, you should have same feeling by reading my even crappier (is that even possible:) comment.
    Jak uz jsi tu nekde psal, prave jsem se zde "verbalne vyzvracet"?
    BTW: Feedback...? V čechách? Heh:)

    OdpovědětVymazat